- A 2:2 honours degree, or equivalent qualification, in an appropriate subject
- We also consider applicants without a degree who have a minimum of three years managerial experience in sales or marketing.
Months of entry
An in-depth immersion in multiple facets of branding, including areas such as strategic brand-building, sonic branding and digital marketing, is facilitated by a team of academics who are experts in the field of branding.
The teaching team is led by senior lecture and top place branding academic Dr Keith Dinnie, author of the world’s first academic textbook on the topic of nation branding. The course is designed for students who have just completed an undergraduate degree and who wish to specialise in branding, as well as professionals currently working in marketing, who want to further their careers in the industry.
Being situated in London means you will be in a city that is a global hub for the branding, advertising and design industries, as well as learning in a highly cosmopolitan and diverse campus environment here at Middlesex. You will be studying with other like-minded marketing professionals and recent marketing graduates, helping you to develop a professional network and enhance the skills and knowledge required for a branding role whether client-side or agency-side.
- Learn from academics such as Dr Keith Dinnie and Dr Pantea Foroudi who are experts in the field of branding.
- The integration of a stakeholder perspective into strategic brand management
- An innovative and diverse set of optional modules, including City, Region and Nation Branding, Innovation-Driven Marketing and Sonic Branding
Information for international students
- Full-time students: £14,000
- Part-time per taught credit: £93
- Part-time per dissertation credit: £47
Fees and funding
- Full-time students: £10,500
- Part-time per taught credit: £70
- Part-time per dissertation credit: £35
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Keith Dinnie