We normally require a second class honours degree (2:2) or above in an appropriate subject. We will consider applications from students with academic backgrounds in areas including business, sociology and law as well as the arts. Candidates with other degrees are welcome to apply provided they can demonstrate appropriate levels of experience. Candidates without formal qualifications need to demonstrate relevant work experience and the ability to study at postgraduate level.
Months of entry
- Our facilities are among the best in the UK with etching, intaglio, lino, letterpress, stone lithography, screenprinting, ceramic decal and glaze transfers available in a dedicated print workshop with specialist technical support
- Access to innovative software and equipment across the School of Art and Design including a 3D printer, large format digital printer, dark rooms, photographic studios, laser cutters and metalwork workshops
- An exhibition of your work in central London to create networking opportunities and build industry contacts in a professional environment
- Direct access to London's art world with valuable industry links to a range of galleries, printmakers, businesses, libraries and collections that will enhance your research and inform your practice
- Access to networking opportunities, world-leading research and expertise through the Art & Design Research Institute (ADRI) on campus
Information for international students
International Students Full-time students: £12,000 Part-time students:TBC
Fees and funding
Find out about our postgraduate scholarships worth up to 50% of the tuition fee.
The tuition fee for MA Printmaking is as follows. The fees below refer to the 2015/16 academic year unless otherwise stated.
Full-time students: £8,000
You would not usually pay more to study part-time than the full-time fee rate. Find out more about how to calculate your part-time course fee.
Find out about our flexible payment plans for UK/EU students, and how they can help you spread the cost of your course.
Full-time students: £12,000
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details