- A 2:2 honours degree or above in computer science, science or engineering
- Candidates with other degrees but with relevant work experience will also be considered.
Academic credit for previous study or experience
If you have relevant qualifications or work experience, academic credit may be awarded towards your Middlesex University programme of study. For further information please visit our Accreditation of Prior Learning page.
Months of entry
Today virtually every aspect of modern life depends on the integrity, reliability and efficiency of computer networks – from personal communication to the functioning of the world's economy – which is why the sector is experiencing major investment and qualified professionals are in huge demand.
- Spend a minimum of 78 hours gaining practical experience in our industry-standard networking labs
- We encourage students to explore new concepts and developments and were delighted when three of our students were crowned winners at the Young Professional Engineering Challenge
- Middlesex University is an official Cisco Academy licensed to provide CNNA certification training and equipped with the latest industry-standard equipment
- Our strong research profile ensures our courses remain innovative. We have developed our own WSN, Senso LAB, and have also undertaken notable research in areas such as MIMO, LTE and LTE Advanced
- Course Leader Aboubaker Lasebae is a former design engineer at the Research and Development Centre in Tripoli
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details