We welcome applications from graduates with a good honours degree (2.2 or above).
Months of entry
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to become an autonomous healthcare practitioner, specialising in fitness, exercise-based rehabilitation and musculoskeletal management.
Why study a Masters in Sport Rehabilitation at Middlesex?
Studying at Middlesex University will enable you to graduate with the abilities and knowledge to successfully work in a sector that provides complex and unpredictable challenges. Throughout the course you will learn to analyse, interpret and apply current and emerging practices in sports medicine in order to develop your own treatment/rehabilitation programmes.
Through a mixture of case studies and practical work you will develop an advanced understanding of the ethical issues that may arise in a professional practice and the requirement for self responsibility. Additionally you will be trained to high level enabling you to work both independently and as part of a professional multidisciplinary sports medicine team.
- Employability – Students who have completed sports degrees with Middlesex have gone on to work in organisations such as professional football and rugby clubs, national sport federations and independent private practices.
- Expert staff - Our staff are all highly trained professionals who each offer a wealth of industry experience. As part of the course we are also looking to develop close links with Saracens Rugby in the area of sport rehabilitation and performance recovery as well as musculoskeletal screening.
- Facilities - Middlesex University is host to some of the best facilities in the UK. At our brand new site in Allianz Park where we offer technologically advanced labs dedicated to human biomechanical movement, human physiology performance and performance technology analysis. In addition, there will be sports rehabilitation, strength conditioning, and health and fitness suites.
- Placements - As part of this course you will have the opportunity to undertake a professional practice placement, providing you with the opportunity to apply the theory of the course to real life scenarios.
- Accreditation – We are currently seeking accreditation for this new course from the British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (BASRaT)
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Middlesex Enquiries