To be accepted to study on the MA Fine Art, we normally require a good honours degree, or equivalent qualification, in an appropriate subject. We also consider candidates with other relevant qualifications and individuals with a minimum of three years' work experience. Those without formal qualifications need to demonstrate relevant work experience and the ability to study at postgraduate level.
Months of entry
- World-class teaching from some of the UK's leading artists, curators, practitioners who have substantial experience in building successful careers with their artistic talents
- Innovative facilities that allow you to experiment and develop your individual approach to Fine Art using a wide range of contemporary and traditional equipment, spaces and software
- Exhibition opportunities off-site, such as ArtLacuna, to create networking opportunities, build industry links and allow you to explore how artist-run organisations operate
- Direct access to London's art world with valuable industry links to a range of galleries, high-profile artists, libraries and collections to enhance your research and inform your practice
- Flexible module structure to meet the needs, ambitions and abilities of each student whatever stage you are at in your creative career
- Access to networking opportunities, world-leading research and expertise through the Lansdown Centre for Electronic Arts (LCEA) and Art & Design Research Institute (ADRI) on campus
Information for international students
We accept the equivalent of the above from a recognised overseas university.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details