Applicants should have a BSc degree in physiotherapy or equivalent and must be chartered physiotherapist. You should have two years' experience in a clinical setting, ideally with experience working in a sporting environment but this is not compulsory. Interviews will take place to assess your suitability for the course, but please contact us if you have any questions regarding your experience, the course or your eligibility to apply. To begin the course you must complete a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and provide suitable references.
Months of entry
Sports physiotherapy today is a highly competitive profession which demands experienced practitioners with specialist skills and competencies. The MSc Sport Physiotherapy and Exercise Medicine at Middlesex has been created specifically for Chartered Physiotherapists who wish to follow a sports career path, giving you the qualifications and experience necessary to apply for accreditation with the Association of Sports Physiotherapists in Sport and Exercise Medicine (ACPSEM) and International Federation of Sports Physiotherapists (IFSPT).
Why study MSc Sport Physiotherapy and Exercise Medicine at Middlesex?
- Spend a minimum of 150 hours on clinical placement during the degree
- The course is mapped to the ACPSEM and IFSPT accreditation pathways
- Study the course full-time or part-time to fit around your current work commitments
- Work with elite athletes from prestigious organisations such as Tottenham Hotspur FC, Wasps RFC, Queens Park Rangers and England Rugby
- Gain a pitchside trauma Level 2 or 3 Immediate Care qualification while working with RFU trauma doctors and teaching staff
- Learn from practising national and international clinicians, prominent biomechanists and physiologists
- Study in our ultramodern facilities at Allianz Park, the home of Saracens RFC.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details