We welcome applications from graduates with a good honours degree, or equivalent qualification, in an appropriate subject. We also consider candidates with other relevant qualifications and individuals with a minimum of three years work experience. Those without formal qualifications need to demonstrate relevant work experience and the ability to study at postgraduate level.
Months of entry
A combination of mathematics, statistics and computing, financial mathematics is a specialism vital to the day-to-day functioning of the world's economic institutions. Highly technical and theoretical aspects of mathematics take on a practical importance which can affect millions of lives through this fascinating discipline, which involves predicting the behaviour of markets and suggesting strategies for investment.
- Our course combines a comprehensive grounding in the theory of financial mathematics with thorough practical training
- Our subscriptions to Bloomberg and Datastream allow you to work with real datasets
- We'll teach you to code in widely-used languages such as C++, Java and Python, without the need for prior experience
- Guest lectures from industry specialists allow you to gain insights from practising professionals into real-life situations
- The course is designed either for graduates considering a financial career, or for those already working in the industry looking for a greater understanding of finance and insurance risk
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details