A second class honours degree or above in computer science, science or engineering, or an equivalent overseas qualification. Those with other degrees but with a minimum of three years work experience will also be considered.
Months of entry
Computer networks underpin almost every aspect of modern business. Their competent management is crucial to a company's success and experts who can fulfil this role are highly sought-after. Network management is a rapidly-evolving specialism for which you need leadership, problem-solving and organisational skills as well as the technical ability.
Why study MSc Network Management and Cloud Computing
We make the most of our strong links with companies in the IT sector to ensure that we offer a highly relevant course with a marked emphasis on professional and applied skills. Practical work is an important part of every module, and unless you're already in employment, we'll encourage (and help) you to find a placement for up to 12 weeks, during which you'll work on your independent research project.
- Spend a minimum of 78 hours gaining practical experience in our industry-standard networking labs
- We encourage students to explore new concepts and developments and were delighted when three of our students were crowned winners at the Young Professional Engineering Challenge
- Middlesex University is an official Cisco Academy licensed to provide CNNA certification training and equipped with the latest industry-standard equipment
- Our strong research profile ensures our courses remain innovative. We have developed our own WSN, Senso LAB, and have also undertaken notable research in areas such as MIMO, LTE and LTE Advanced
- Course Leader Aboubaker Lasebae is a former design engineer at the Research and Development Centre in Tripoli
- The course is suitable for both recent graduates and IT professionals who wish to further their knowledge.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details