- Normally a second class honours degree or above in marketing, communications, or a business related field.
- We will also accept a professional qualification of an equivalent standard.
- You are welcome to apply if you do not have a formal qualification but have extensive marketing experience.
Months of entry
Any strategic marketing role requires both a broad vision for the organisation and an understanding of the impact of differing marketing channels. Developed for marketing practitioners and graduates from areas such as marketing, management and social sciences, this course provides knowledge and skills in the three key areas of strategic marketing; Strategic Analysis, Strategic Marketing and Leadership, and Implementation.
The course has a strong focus on applying theoretical concepts to practice situations, employing real-life case studies and a week-long residential to give you a true understanding of strategic marketing practice. There is also the option to take 6 month work placement as part of the 18 month version of the course to further develop practice understanding and professional competencies.
- Gain practice skills and in depth knowledge in the three core subject areas of Strategic Marketing and Leadership, Strategic Analysis, and Implementation.
- Opportunity to incorporate a 6 month placement through which to further explore learning in an industry based setting.
- Week-long residential incorporating workshops and talks from industry professionals.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Athena Dilmperi