An undergraduate degree in Law, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
Applications may also be accepted by candidates who have achieved a comparative academic level through their work experience and full details of which should be supplied in your personal statement and reference.
Months of entry
- Expand your skills and gain knowledge in an area of considerable commercial interest which will enhance your employability potential in this area
- Develop an in-depth and practical understanding of Cross Border taxation
- Examine the latest policy developments and tax treatment of complex cross-border transactions that organisations need to deal with in an increasingly demanding regulatory environment
- Undertake a flexible, alternative study solution to a traditional on campus programme, tailor-made for working professionals and studied 100% online
- Improve your career prospects by gaining a high-level qualification without compromising your work commitments and gain the professional skills and practical experience that businesses are looking for today
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details