Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A Bachelors Degree or an equivalent qualification normally at second class honours or above
- A minimum of two years’ relevant managerial or professional work experience since undergraduate graduation
- Candidates without an undergraduate honours degree must demonstrate significant managerial experience and may be required to submit a GMAT test result of 550 or higher
Months of entry
An MBA is still as relevant as ever for those business professionals who are serious about advancing their career. Our approach will help develop your understanding in a range of management disciplines as well as equip you with the leadership skills to progress your career.
Why study MBA (Master of Business Administration) at Middlesex University?
Our MBA is designed to prepare you for the challenges of management, exposing you to the latest thinking in business across a variety of sectors within an international context. You will engage with key management disciplines including financial and economic analysis, strategy and innovation, managing and developing people, global marketing management, operations and supply chain management, and cross-cultural management and ethics.
Fundamental to our approach is a focus on both theory and practice. You will engage in activities from lectures, workshops, talks from visiting speakers alongside the opportunity to work on a field-based consulting project. Your final project will allow you to further develop your consulting skills, write a business plan or engage in a more traditional academic report.
Our strong emphasis on your personal and leadership development will be supported by regular sessions to develop your skills in a wide range of areas from communication and negotiation to team-building and leadership. Some workshops will be set in place, others will be chosen by you.Course highlights
- An emphasis on both theory and practice is central to our teaching approach
- You will gain a CMI (Chartered Management Institute) qualification in addition to the University degree, without additional study and assessment
- You have the option in the second term to study a specialist elective online in place of one of the core modules
- We emphasise personal and professional development with a compulsory module designed to run throughout the year to help you achieve your career aspirations.
This programme is dual accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the only organisation in the UK that can award Chartered Manager status. Upon graduating, you will be eligible for a CMI Strategic Management and Leadership qualification (subject to CMI moderation) in addition to your Middlesex University Degree*. The qualification recognises the core skills necessary to succeed in Management and aims at enhancing employability and earning potential.
*Graduates that commenced their degree from 2019 onwards will be eligible for a CMI Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership qualification if they pass the programme’s mapped modules without compensation. Programme handbooks detail the mapped modules on each programme.
Information for international students
Where English is a second language you will be required to demonstrate a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or a TOEFL score of 575.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details