- A Bachelors Degree or an equivalent qualification normally at second class honours or above - or equivalent international academic qualification.
- A minimum of two years' relevant managerial or professional work experience since undergraduate graduation. Managerial experience means having responsibility for people and / or functions and / or relevant technical expertise.
- At least two years' experience working in the oil and gas industry or related sector.
- Candidates without an undergraduate honours degree must demonstrate at least five years' senior managerial experience and may be required to submit a GMAT test result of 550 or higher. A full description of your experience is essential to show clearly your successful career path and the contribution you.
If you have relevant qualifications or work experience, academic credit may be awarded towards your Middlesex University programme of study. For further information please visit our Accreditation of Prior Learning page.
Months of entry
For talented people with management career aspirations in the oil and gas industry, Middlesex University, in partnership with IBC Global Academy, offers the Oil & Gas MBA for part time study by distance learning.
Why study the MBA Oil and Gas at Middlesex University?
Perhaps you want to become more effective in your current management role, or engage at a higher level. Maybe you wish to broaden your managerial skill set or explore new areas of specialisation. Possibly you are one of the many professionals, such as geologists, engineers, analysts etc, looking to formalise years of technical industry knowledge and experience, and develop your management knowledge and competence.
Whatever your motivation, the rigorous academic approach, experienced faculty, internationally engaged student peers and proven online learning environment of the Oil & Gas MBA will help you realise your leadership potential and fast-track your career.
You will be studying with fellow students who will include professionals from a diverse range of countries and roles, creating a rich network of knowledge to enhance your learning. Imagine the benefits of learning alongside peers such as:
- Executives from governmental and non-governmental energy companies
- Industry professionals and managers from upstream to downstream
- Professionals from international organisations
- Technical specialists moving to a general management position
- Professionals from international financial institutions (researchers, analysts) or government organisations (petroleum directorates, ministries of energy, geological surveys, trade bodies)
As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
Information for international students
Where English is a second language you may be required to demonstrate a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or a TOEFL score of 575.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Enquiries
- +44 (0)20 8411 5555