Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
An undergraduate degree in Law, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
Applications may also be accepted by candidates who have achieved a comparative academic level through their work experience and full details of which should be supplied in your personal statement and reference.
Months of entry
- Expand your skills and knowledge in Transfer Pricing which, in turn, will enhance your employability
- Develop an in-depth and practical understanding of Transfer Pricing
- Examine the latest policy developments and tax treatment of complex Transfer Pricing transactions that organisations need to deal with in an increasingly demanding regulatory environment
- Remain in work while studying this flexible, alternative to the traditional on campus programme, tailored to working professionals and entirely online.
- Improve your career prospects by gaining a high-level qualification and the professional skills and practical experience that businesses are looking for today.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details