- We normally require graduates with a 2:2 honours degree, or equivalent qualification, in an appropriate subject
- We also consider candidates with other relevant qualifications
- Those without formal qualifications need to demonstrate a minimum of three years' relevant work experience and the ability to study at postgraduate level
Months of entry
Business information, and using it to increase profitability, is becoming an ever more essential part of running any organisation. This course will train you to design and develop information management systems and make the best use of them in the workplace – a highly sought-after skill in today's competitive market.
Why study MSc Business Information Systems Management at Middlesex University?
From revenue reports and customer data to figures used to forecast sales and analyse trends, the useful knowledge which organisations can gain from information systems is virtually limitless. Experts who can use the technology intelligently and creatively to add value to a business, combining technical ability with an understanding of an organisation's needs, are in high demand. This course is designed to meet that demand.
The university's close links with industry have allowed us to develop a highly practical course, focusing on the skills employers tell us they want. We work with companies such as Microsoft and Siemens, and we are a Cisco local academy and a Xilinx university partner – meaning you will have access to the latest equipment, and can make use of specialist teaching materials and workshops. You will be encouraged to learn, explore and work within our award-winning technology centre and it's specialist network, software, digital and wireless laboratories equipped with industry-standard software and hardware.
- You will have access to the Human Interactive Systems Laboratory, which explores the design of interactive technologies for education, training and medical use
- You will be encouraged to publish your research and you may have the chance to present your work at public conferences
- This course is accredited by the British Computer Society for Chartered IT Professional (CITP) status
- You can gain real life insight into the industry from the range of guest lectures who teach on this course. In the past students have been taught by speakers from Microsoft, Virgin Atlantic and General Electric
- As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Middlesex Enquiries