- Applicants must normally have a good first degree
- Applicants must be working in Education
- Must have a PG qualification within 5 years
- GCSE C English or equivalent.
Months of entry
The new MA Higher Education is intended to attract those interested in the study of Higher Education as its own field of study. The new range of modules on the new programme reflect the changing landscape of Higher Education
Why study MA Higher Education at Middlesex University?
This flexible and accessible course is designed to work around you. Aimed at academics and those supporting learning in Higher Education, and beyond including local Further Education Colleges, other higher education institutions, training providers and those with an interest in the sector. The course explores the literature in teaching, learning and assessment together, to help you critique and apply generic and subject specific pedagogies and carry out related research across a broad range of disciplines and roles.
If you have just completed your PGCert in Higher Education then you can progress onto the diploma level of this programme to continue your studies.
- Flexible course allowing participants throughout the UK and the world to study around their current work commitments
- As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Middlesex University