Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- We welcome applications from graduates with a 2:2 honours degree or above in an appropriate subject, or an equivalent qualification
- For students who do not meet the entry requirement for this course, we offer an alternative 15 month MA International Business Management degree
- We also consider candidates with other relevant qualifications
- Those without formal qualifications need to demonstrate three years' relevant work experience and the ability to study at postgraduate level
Months of entry
In the 21st century businesses are more globally integrated than ever before meaning international business expertise is highly sought after to understand the dynamic conditions and opportunities within a global market. Organisations need managers with skills in this field if they are to achieve their international aspirations.
This challenging course will suit those who have aspirations to manage in an international context and would either like to enhance career opportunities in this field or develop an existing career for the purposes of progression. Core to the course is an understanding of managing company operations and dealing with issues such as financial performance, all within a diverse and multicultural arena to enhance your international perspective.
You will gain in-depth knowledge about the dynamic nature of global business environments and an understanding of international entrepreneurial activity, as well as experiencing industry based trips and professional speakers that will enhance your practice awareness. The aim of this course is to equip you with effective management and operational processes that will enable you to pursue a career path to managerial positions.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time15-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details