Successful applicants generally received a good Second Class Honours degree in business, management or a related discipline. Experience is also considered.
Months of entry
This programme is designed to help you to develop a thorough knowledge and applied competence in the fundamentals of employment relations and human resource management.
- Leading Managing and Developing People
- Employee Relations and Law, Global Business and Human Resources in Context
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Learning and Development; Reward Management
- International Human Resource Management; and Research Methods.
There is also an optional module on European Labour Markets taught at Toulouse Business School. You will also complete a minor dissertation, often within an organisation on a topic that you choose.
Our students are employed nationally and internationally in HR specialist, specialist and intern positions at Alkermes, Beckman Coulter, Boston Scientific, Comfort Keepers, CPL Recruitment, Dunnes Stores, Forest Laboratories, Google, the HSE, Kerry Group, IBEC, Intel, The Irish Times, Matrix Recruitment and Medtronic. A number of graduates have continued their education to PhD level.
Information for international students
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Deirdre Curran
- +353 (0)91 49 39 22