If you have earned the CFA level I and want to earn the CFA level II, you must meet the following criteria :
- Have passed the CFA® level 1 examination (Pass (14/20 around) / Fail basis)
- Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- Have an academic background related to economy, mathematics, business, science
- Candidates who hold CFA®Level 1 do not have to provide an English test nor justify his or her level in the English language.
If you have not earned the CFA level I, you must meet the following criteria :
- Possess a Bachelor’s diploma (or Bac +3 equivalent) in Business, Economics, Finance with 4 quantitative subjects
- Mandatory English language score ⇒ IELTS 6 (or equivalent to TOEIC, TOEFL, etc…)
Students in the MSc Finance are required to sit for the CFA Level 1 examination at the end of the first semester. Obtaining a PASS score entails students to a better grade in 4 courses (16 ECTS).
Months of entry
The MSc Finance is destined to ambitious finance students who want to work in the investment management profession.
- Obtain the most coveted certification in financial analysis worldwide in the school that displays top competitive scores
- Benefit from the best preparation in one of few French Business schools to be official partner of the CFA® Institute in France
- Reach excellence and augment your chances of obtaining the level II thanks to a tenured CFA® certified faculty
- Accelerate your career thanks to the CFA® certification
- Gain further insights on CFA® level III and eventually become CFA® Charterholder
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- International Admissions Team
- +33 2 32 82 57 00