If you have earned the CFA level I and want to earn the CFA level II, you must meet the following criteria :
- Have passed the CFA® level 1 examination (Pass (14/20 around) / Fail basis)
- Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- Have an academic background related to economy, mathematics, business, science
- Candidates who hold CFA®Level 1 do not have to provide an English test nor justify his or her level in the English language.
If you have not earned the CFA level I, you must meet the following criteria :
- Possess a Bachelor’s diploma (or Bac +3 equivalent) in Business, Economics, Finance with 4 quantitative subjects
- Mandatory English language score ⇒ IELTS 6 (or equivalent to TOEIC, TOEFL, etc…)
Students in the MSc Investment Analysis and Wealth Management are required to sit for the CFA Level 1 examination at the end of the first semester. Obtaining a PASS score entails students to a better grade in 4 courses (16 ECTS).
Months of entry
The MSc Investment Analysis and Wealth Management is destined to ambitious finance students who want to work in the investment management profession.
- Turn into a professional in investment management
- Acquire state-of the art techniques that are applied by professionals of asset management
- Fine-tune your professional project by choosing finance analysis or real estate management
- Benefit from the best preparation in one of few French Business schools to be official partner of the CFA® Institute in France and that displays top competitive scores
- Benefit from a comprehensive training in the entrepreneur and family wealth management
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- International Admissions Team
- +33 2 32 82 57 00