Applicants must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or approved equivalent in a related field (BAC+4).
- Fluent English and/or fluent French face-to-face interview evaluation (depending on choice of programme). The interview lasts 20 to 30 minutes before a jury consisting of a professor and/or a professional. The interview’s goal is to understand the applicant’s motivation, to analyse the relevance of his or her professional project to the chosen programme.
- Minimum 6-month professional experience, internship or other relevant experience.
- Dynamic international profile and good team player.
- Relevant professional goals.
Application consists of the following:
- Complete the online application: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide scanned copies of all original documents in English or French.
- Successful candidates are contacted for interview.
- Students residing abroad are similarly interviewed via videoconference
Results: Candidates are usually informed of the results by email within two weeks of the interview (if the application file is complete).
Months of entry
Joining our M.Sc. in International Luxury management is to enter a unique double-degree programme created jointly by NEOMA Business School and MIP Politecnico in Milan. It delivers a curriculum specialised in how to understand, create and manage value in the luxury sector.
- Obtain an internationally- recognised double Master's degree (NEOMA BS and MIP Politecnico Di Milano) in partnership with Champagne Taittinger.
- Discover Italy and France, recognised as the cradles of the luxury industry and benefit from the complementary expertise of both schools and faculty.
- Study in an international class: 82% of foreign students, over 25 nationalities in the programme.
- Benefit from the contributions of luxury industry professionals and discover the wealth of crafts in companies of various sizes.
- Ensure employability: 94% of graduates are employed within 6 months of graduation
Term I: NEOMA Business School (Reims campus) - September – December - Understanding Value Creation Foundation
Discovering fundamentals of luxury management and leadership, Understanding luxury markets: a multicultural perspective, Understanding assets in luxury companies: turning brands into assets, Exploiting assets in luxury markets: defining the potential for growth
Term II: MIP POLITECNICO DI MILANO (Italy) - January – June - Creating and delivering Value
Focus on Processes: creating, transforming and delivering luxury products and experience
Turning design culture into luxury products and collections, Turning superior craftsmanship into operational excellence, Creating luxury experience through communication and retail
Term III:NEOMA Business School (France) & MIP POLITECNICO DI MILANO (Italy) -July - December
- Project work,
- Professional thesis
- Optional internship
Information for international students
International students (outside European Union)
Students are recommended to sit their tests as early as possible in order to obtain admission results in time for visa requests. Candidates who meet the entry requirements will be interviewed by Skype or in person.
Focus on ….International welcome
Originating from various regions of the world with a diversity of academic and professional backgrounds, the “orientation week” is the key moment when students mix and dive into a cross-cultural seminar (icebreaking, team-building activities off campus…).
Fees and funding
The staff at our information and service centre, the HUB, can provide you with information and assist you with your administrative needs.
- The Eiffel scholarship
The Eiffel scholarship (bourse Eiffel) is granted by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to international students who live outside France and who show great interest in studying in France.
Our team of experts will assist you in preparing your application and presenting it to the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- NEOMA Business School Foundation scholarships
Our Foundation supports equal opportunities in higher -education. If you encounter financial difficulties, the foundation may award you an academic scholarship that can cover up to 50% of your tuition fees.
Interest-free unsecured loans can also be awarded to students in Advanced Masters and Masters of Science programmes.
Student applications for financial assistance are assessed at two annual meetings, based on three criteria:
- Academic excellence
- Financial or family circumstances
- The candidate’s personal merit
- Student bank loans
Banks grant loans at a preferential rate of about 1% to students attending Grandes Ecoles, as long as you have a guarantor. We organise a “banking fair” at the beginning of each school year on our campuses, attended by representatives of around a dozen banks who you can meet to arrange a loan.
- Government-backed student loans
The government has set up a student loan guarantee fund in partnership with certain banks (Société Générale, Crédit Mutuel, C.I.C , Banque Populaire and certain Caisses d’épargne). They can offer a maximum loan of €15,000 to all students up to 28 years old, be they French, or citizens of the E.U. or the European Economic Area, regardless of income or parental/third-party guarantees.
The interest rate is set by the bank. The possibility of partially or totally deferring your repayments until you graduate is also at the discretion of the student borrower. Learn more by asking the banks on this programme.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- MSc Dual award
- full time15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- The International Admissions Team
- +33 2 32 82 57 00