Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Students who wish to follow this specialisation should demonstrate:
- A strong knowledge base in accounting and corporate finance;
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities;
- A strong motivation to make this program a unique opportunity to increase their value in the market;
- An ability to push the boundaries to overcome existing models;
- A natural curiosity to imagine the organisations of tomorrow
We expect students who have a general knowledge of the environment in which companies and individuals interact with a high awareness of the major challenges they will have to face as a manager and citizen.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (Origin of the academic background : economy, business, science)
Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS 6, etc…)Calendar
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online.
Application fees : €100
Months of entry
Strengthen your skills in Financial Accounting and Gain the CMA certification!
The MSc Accounting, Auditing and Advisory is a full-time master’s degree programme, taught in English, which prepares students for various careers in accounting and finance, with a focus on how to build quality financial practices into the organization through decision support, planning, and control over the organisation’s value-creating operations.
Beyond advanced skills in accounting and financial management such as financial planning, analysis, control, and decision support, the purpose of this specialisation is to prepare future management accountants / controllers for the key challenges of the organisations of tomorrow:
- Strategic thinking with or beyond the numbers;
- Deployment and control of the value creation processes that meets the expectations of a multiplicity of stakeholders (including an ever greater societal awareness);
- Support of the disruptive evolution of organisations in the use of new technologies (data and analytics, AI, etc.)
Information for international students
International students (outside European Union)
Students are recommended to sit their tests as early as possible in order to obtain admission results in time for visa requests.
Focus on ….International welcome
Originating from various regions of the world with a diversity of academic and professional backgrounds, the “Welcome Days” is the key moment when students mix and dive into a cross-cultural seminar (icebreaking, team-building activities off campus…).
Fees and funding
- NEOMA BS' Excellence scholarship offers 2,000 euros and an extra 1,000 during the early bird period.
- The Eiffel scholarship
The Eiffel scholarship (bourse Eiffel) is granted by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to international students who live outside France and who show great interest in studying in France.
Our team of experts will assist you in preparing your application and presenting it to the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- NEOMA Business School Foundation scholarships
Our Foundation supports equal opportunities in higher -education. If you encounter financial difficulties, the foundation may award you an academic scholarship that can cover up to 50% of your tuition fees.
Interest-free unsecured loans can also be awarded to students in Advanced Masters and Masters of Science programmes.
Student applications for financial assistance are assessed at two annual meetings, based on three criteria:
• Academic excellence
• Financial or family circumstances
• The candidate’s personal merit
Keep in mind!
The number of scholarships is limited and act as reductions in tuition. Once accepted, the international applicants are invited to submit a scholarship request application by contacting email@example.com
- Student bank loans
Banks grant loans at a preferential rate of about 1% to students attending Grandes Ecoles, as long as you have a guarantor. We organise a “banking fair” at the beginning of each school year on our campuses, attended by representatives of around a dozen banks who you can meet to arrange a loan.
- Government-backed student loans
The government has set up a student loan guarantee fund in partnership with certain banks (Société Générale, Crédit Mutuel, C.I.C , Banque Populaire and certain Caisses d’épargne). They can offer a maximum loan of €15,000 to all students up to 28 years old, be they French, or citizens of the E.U. or the European Economic Area, regardless of income or parental/third-party guarantees.
The interest rate is set by the bank. The possibility of partially or totally deferring your repayments until you graduate is also at the discretion of the student borrower. Learn more by asking the banks on this programme.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- International Admissions Team
- +33 2 32 82 57 00