If you have earned the CFA level I and want to earn the CFA level II, you must meet the following criteria :
- - Have passed the CFA® level 1 examination (Pass (14/20 around) / Fail basis)
- - Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- - Have an academic background related to economy, mathematics, business, science
- - Candidates who hold CFA®Level 1 do not have to provide an English test nor justify his or her level in the English language.
For students having completed the CFA®Level 1, the MSc Finance waives the first semester. This entails a duration of 18 months (including internship).
If you have not earned the CFA level I, you must meet the following criteria :
- - Possess a Bachelor’s diploma (or Bac +3 equivalent) in Business, Economics, Finance with 4 quantitative subjects
- - Mandatory English language score ⇒ IELTS 6 (or equivalent to TOEIC, TOEFL, etc…)
Students in the MSc Finance are required to sit for the CFA Level 1 examination at the end of the first semester. Obtaining a PASS score entails students to a better grade in 4 courses (16 ECTS).
Months of entry
The Full-Time MSc Finance provides rigorous training in finance, helping you to develop your analytical and financial management skills. The Full-Time MSc Finance puts a strong emphasis on the preparation of the CFA® level II examination. During the first semester, students are introduced to a 360° finance approach and learn about the holistic characteristics and aspects of finance. During the second semester, they are provided with strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and the real-world portfolio management skills. Students will also be introduced to the CFA® level 3 through some insights and cues. The programme offers two format: an 18-month and a 24-onth format to suit your objective and profile.
Fees and funding
Excellence scholarships are available.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- International Admissions Team
- +33 2 32 82 57 00