The MSc in Supply Chain Management welcomes students from industrial engineering (mechanics, etc.) or scientific (economy, management) backgrounds, and logistics professionals (process managers etc.) who are willing and able to take up complex challenges.
Applicants must have the following:
· Completion of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree (in business, economics, sciences, etc.) or a 3-year Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1 year of professional experience
· Proof of English language proficiency is required during the application process (TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge, Duolingo)*
2-year MSc option:
· Completion of a 3-year Bachelor’s degree (Open to all backgrounds)
Proof of English language proficiency is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL ibt, IELTS, Cambridge and Duolingo).*
*Contact us to learn more about the scores required for each test
Application consists of the following:
· Complete the online application: apply.neoma-bs.fr
· Provide scanned copies of all original documents in English or French.
· Candidates who meet the admissions requirements will be asked to complete a deferred interview.
· Admissions results are sent by email within two weeks of the interview.
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online.
Application fees: €100
Months of entry
"Lead the future supply chains, make them more efficient and adaptable in the face of new global challenges"
Thanks to its inter-disciplinary teaching approach, the MSc Supply Chain Management not only focuses on the core disciplines of supply chain management and related subjects such as strategic purchasing and information systems, but it also puts emphasis on soft skills in order to fine tune students’ professional profile and training.
Choose one the following tracks:
- The Supply Chain track: This focuses on the processes, operational design, logistics and development of supply chain strategies. It addresses the application of information systems in supply chain and how to generate a long-lasting, competitive advantage.
- The Procurement track: This emphasises the importance of strategic sourcing, international procurement, relationship with retailing and concepts of international commerce and custom. The aim is to create value while facing procurement challenges such as cross-cultural situations, new business environments and integration with the other functions of the organisation.
The MSc Supply Chain Management prepares future leaders in international supply chain procurement who can use new technologies and methods to address challenging issues in cross-cultural situations.
- A solid education aligned with the main challenges in supply chain
- Become a SCM expert thanks to an innovative, intensive programme
- Discover SCM mechanisms during a 5-day intensive seminar (SNCF simulator, Le Havre Port visit, Rungis market visit, SAP training etc.)
- Prepare for PMI (Project Management Institute) and Six Sigma qualifications through extensive use of information technology tools including SAP, Visual Basic training for SCM applications and professional courses
- Apply for membership to the Association for Operations Management (APICS) and the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management (CIPS)
- Develop leadership and project management skills in a varied, multi-cultural environment
The procurement track focuses on purchasing and development and offers balanced professional experience and training involving strategy, processes, organisation and information systems.
Students can learn from the on-site operations and decisions experienced first hand during company visits and at conferences.
Information for international students
Students are recommended to sit their tests as early as possible in order to obtain admission results in time for visa requests. Candidates who meet the entry requirements will be interviewed by Skype or in person.
Focus on ….International welcome
Originating from various regions of the world with a diversity of academic and professional backgrounds, the “orientation week” is the key moment when students mix and dive into a cross-cultural seminar (icebreaking, team-building activities off campus…).
Fees and funding
- NEOMA Excellence scholarship offers 2,000 euros and an extra 1,000 during the early bird period.
- The Eiffel scholarship
The Eiffel scholarship (bourse Eiffel) is granted by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to international students who live outside France and who show great interest in studying in France.
Our team of experts will assist you in preparing your application and presenting it to the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- NEOMA Business School Foundation scholarships
Our Foundation supports equal opportunities in higher -education. If you encounter financial difficulties, the foundation may award you an academic scholarship that can cover up to 50% of your tuition fees.
Interest-free unsecured loans can also be awarded to students in Advanced Masters and Masters of Science programmes.
Student applications for financial assistance are assessed at two annual meetings, based on three criteria:
• Academic excellence
• Financial or family circumstances
• The candidate’s personal merit
Keep in mind!
The number of scholarships is limited and act as reductions in tuition. Once accepted, the international applicants are invited to submit a scholarship request application by contacting email@example.com
- Student bank loans
Banks grant loans at a preferential rate of about 1% to students attending Grandes Ecoles, as long as you have a guarantor. We organise a “banking fair” at the beginning of each school year on our campuses, attended by representatives of around a dozen banks who you can meet to arrange a loan.
- Government-backed student loans
The government has set up a student loan guarantee fund in partnership with certain banks (Société Générale, Crédit Mutuel, C.I.C , Banque Populaire and certain Caisses d’épargne). They can offer a maximum loan of €15,000 to all students up to 28 years old, be they French, or citizens of the E.U. or the European Economic Area, regardless of income or parental/third-party guarantees.
The interest rate is set by the bank. The possibility of partially or totally deferring your repayments until you graduate is also at the discretion of the student borrower. Learn more by asking the banks on this programme.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Possibility to study the MSc in two years for those who do not fit the business & management background: Two-Year MSc Option on Rouen or Reims campuses. http://www.neoma-bs.com/en/programmes/advanced-masters-and-masters-of-science-full-time/two-year-msc-option/presentation-of-the-programme
Course contact details
- The International Admissions Team
- +33 2 32 82 57 00