A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in a business or social science subject.
Months of entry
Our innovative Advanced International Business Management Dual Award course is for those aspiring towards an international career in business management.
On completion of this course, you will be awarded:
- Advanced International Business Management MSc from Newcastle University
- International Business Management MSc from the University of Groningen
The course covers the main aspects of business in an international context, including:
- strategic management and organisation
- managing across cultures
- financial management and financial risk
- economics and marketing
Qualification and course duration
MSc Dual award
Course contact details
- Susan Dunnington, Postgraduate Programmes Administrator
- +44(0) 191 208 1503