Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in a business or social science subject.
The course is taught in English, so you do not need to be able to understand Dutch.
Months of entry
Our innovative Advanced International Business Management Dual Award course is for those aspiring towards an international career in business management.
On completion of this course, you will be awarded:
- Advanced International Business Management MSc from Newcastle University
- International Business Management MSc from the University of Groningen
The course covers the main aspects of business in an international context, including:
- strategic management and organisation
- managing across cultures
- financial management and financial risk
- economics and marketing.
Information for international students
English Language Requirements:
Direct Entry: IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minumum of 6.0 in all sub-skills).
Fees and funding
See Fees an Funding tab in the Programme information in our online Prospectus.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- MSc Dual award
- full time17 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Degree Programme Director