A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in a business or social science subject.
The course is taught in English, so you do not need to be able to understand Dutch.
Months of entry
Our innovative Advanced International Business Management Dual Award course is for those aspiring towards an international career in business management.
On completion of this course, you will be awarded:
- Advanced International Business Management MSc from Newcastle University
- International Business Management MSc from the University of Groningen
The course covers the main aspects of business in an international context, including:
- strategic management and organisation
- managing across cultures
- financial management and financial risk
- economics and marketing.
Information for international studentsEnglish Language Requirements:
Direct Entry: IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minumum of 6.0 in all sub-skills).
Fees and funding
See Fees an Funding tab in the Programme information in our online Prospectus.
Qualification and course duration
MSc Dual award
Course contact details
- Degree Programme Director
- +44(0) 191 208 1503