A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, or a postgraduate/higher degree. We will also consider your application on an individual basis if you have lower or non-standard qualifications.
Months of entry
- innovation consultancy
- product development
- business support
- identify the fundamental features of enterprise development and entrepreneurship
- identify the leadership requirements for developing new enterprises and leading organisational transformations
- understand and analyse strategies and business processes that promote innovation and creativity in organisations
- develop the knowledge, skills and attributes needed to adopt strategic responsibilities in private and public sector organisations
- develop the knowledge, skills and attributes required for leading organisational transformation through innovation
- develop an appreciation of developments in intellectual property rights and their management within a strategic framework
Information for international students
To study this course you need to meet our Band 6 English Language requirements: Direct Entry: IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.0 in all sub-skills). If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course.
Fees and funding
See our course fees and funding web page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Mr Paul Richter, Degree Programme Director, Newcastle University Business School
- +44 (0) 191 208 1503