A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in any subject. If you do not meet the academic entry requirements, you may be eligible to apply for the International Graduate Diploma in Business.
Months of entry
This course responds to the growing internationalisation of business and management practice. It celebrates the diversity of living and working across cultures. You will focus on the skills, competencies and knowledge necessary for working in today's global business environment. This course is taught from our London campus.
This course is ideal if you want to study a broad business-based degree with an international focus. You will be able to develop your career in areas such as:
- human resource management
The course gives a rich introduction to the complexity of globalisation and cultural difference. You will cover core management areas including:
- managing organisations
- managing people
You will also cover:
- applied skills in problem solving, decision-making, critical thinking and analysis
- direct experience of working in multicultural environments to analyse business issues and develop strategic approaches to address these issues.
Information for international students
To study this course you need to meet our Band 6 English Language requirements: Direct Entry: IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.0 in all sub-skills). If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course.
Fees and funding
See our course fees and funding web page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Newcastle University London website
- +44 1273 876040