A 2:1 honours degree and/or master's degree in environmental engineering, microbiology or related environmental and life sciences.
Months of entry
- acquisition of advanced technical skills through attendance at Masters' level training courses
- tuition in Transferable Skills and Educational Leadership (TSEL) modules
- a doctoral level research project
Information for international students
To study this course you need to meet our Band 2 English Language requirements: Direct Entry : IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in all sub-skills). If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course.
Fees and funding
See our course fees and funding web page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- EngD by taught
- full time48 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Justine Easten, School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
- +44 (0) 191 208 6034