A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in any subject. Experience in an educational context is desirable but not essential.
Months of entry
The Education: International Perspectives (Leadership and Management) MA aims to help you achieve a critically reflective but practical understanding of key current issues in educational leadership and management.
- its aim to foster a greater understanding of the comparative context of educational organisations around the world
- a practice-based approach
- a strong focus on the latest thinking and research on educational effectiveness and leadership.
This course is for professionals concerned with educational leadership and management in all sectors of education, including:
- school leaders
- local government officials.
Information for international students
To study this course you need to meet our Band 4 English Language requirements: Direct Entry: IELTS 6.5 overall (with 6.5 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in all other sub-skills. If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course.
Fees and funding
See Fees and Funding tab in the Programme information in our online Prospectus.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Jan Holroyd, Programme Secretary, School of Education, Communication and Language Sciences
- +44 (0) 191 208 7569