A 2:1 honours degree, or equivalent, in electrical or electronic engineering, computer engineering or a related subject such as mechanical engineering or physics.
Months of entry
January, September, April
- Nanomaterials and electronics
- Microelectronic system design
- Power electronics, drives and machines
- Communications and Signal Processing (CSP)
Information for international studentsDirect Entry : IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in all sub-skills). If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course. You may need an ATAS (Academic Technology Approval Scheme) clearance certificate.
Fees and funding
See our programme fees and funding web page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Gillian Webber, Postgraduate Research Co-ordinator, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- +44 (0) 191 208 5995