A 2:2 BEng honours degree, or international equivalent, in electrical and electronic engineering, computer engineering or a related subject. We will also consider your application if you have HND-level education and good, relevant, practical experience.
Months of entry
- designed to meet the increasing demand for skilled Power Distribution Engineers
- focused on application of knowledge
- structured to allow flexibility for you and your employer
- taught by industry-based module leaders giving invaluable practical experience and relevant industrial context
Information for international students
If your first language is not English you need an overall IELTS score of 6.0.
Fees and funding
See our course fees and funding web page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Victoria Coulson, Learning and Teaching Officer, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- +44 (0) 191 208 7916