A 2:2 BEng honours degree, or international equivalent, in electrical and electronic engineering, computer engineering or a related subject. We will also consider your application if you have HND-level education and good, relevant, practical experience.
Months of entry
- designed to meet the increasing demand for skilled Power Distribution Engineers
- focused on application of knowledge
- structured to allow flexibility for you and your employer
- taught by industry-based module leaders giving invaluable practical experience and relevant industrial context
Information for international students
To study this course you need to meet our Band 1 English Language requirements: Direct Entry : IELTS 6.0 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in all sub-skills). If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course.
Fees and funding
See the course information for fees and funding.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Victoria Coulson, Learning and Teaching Officer, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- +44 (0) 191 208 7916