A 2:2 honours degree, or international equivalent, in a marine technology subject or relevant engineering subject. Relevant experience is desirable, although not essential.
Months of entry
- advanced marine engineering design
- marine project management
- marine systems identification, modelling and control
- regulatory framework for the marine industry
- surveying ships and offshore installations
- advanced subsea and pipeline engineering
- advanced marine design
- advanced offshore technology
- advanced hydrodynamics
- mooring riser and drilling system
Information for international students
If your first language is not English you need an overall IELTS score of 6.5.
Fees and funding
See our course fees and funding web page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Newcastle Research & Innovation Institute (NewRIIS)
- (+65) 6514 0568