A 2:2 BSc or BEng honours degree, or international equivalent, in a relevant subject such as:
- environmental engineering
- biological sciences
- environmental science
- marine biology
We will also consider applicants with non-standard qualifications and relevant experience.
Months of entry
Our Global Wildlife Science and Policy MSc aims to combine science and policy in the fields of ecology and conservation. The course responds to a growing demand for professionals with an understanding of these areas.
The Global Wildlife Science and Policy MSc offers:
- a professional focus that prepares you for the workplace
- the skills necessary to work at the interface of science and policy
- the knowledge to launch a global career in organisations such as Intergovernmental science-policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystems Services (IPBES).
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Secretary
- +44 (0) 191 208 4848