For detailed, and to-up-date entry requirements please visit the relevant course page on the Newman University website.
Months of entry
This course is subject to re-validation for September 2019 entry. Re-validation is a standard academic procedure to ensure course content is current and reflects subject area knowledge.
The MSc Integrative Psychotherapy, leading to professional registration with UKCP in Psychotherapy or Psychotherapeutic Counselling, is suitable if you are a graduate and wish to achieve professional registration in psychotherapy or psychotherapeutic counselling. UKCP operates separate registers for practitioners who work with young people and adults, and successful completion of this programme leads to entry onto either of these specialist registers.
Why study this course?
• This course is ideal if you are wanting to train professionally as a counsellor or to begin the journey to becoming a psychotherapist.
• Newman University has run a postgraduate training programme in psychotherapy for a several years, and has a long tradition of providing counselling training. As such, the University has a strong reputation in this area.
• The programme combines practitioner training with the development of research skills, taught by specialist research-active lecturing staff.
• You will train as a practitioner able to work principally with adult clients, but will also gain an introduction to working with young people.
Fees and funding
For the most up-to-date course information please visit the course page on the Newman University website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faisal Mahmood
- 0121 476 1181 (Ext. 2391)