We have no formal requirements, however applicants will be required to complete our application process and attend 2 interviews, one of which will be with a senior member of our training team.
Months of entry
The pathway to a career as a professionally registered Psychotherapeutic Counsellor with Children and Adolescents.
- Length of course: 3 years
- Primary mode of study: Part-time, Evening
- Location: Teesside Training Centre
- Specialism: Child & Adolescent
- Progression: On completion it is possible to progress onto the Diploma in Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy and/or the MSc in Psychotherapy.
Fees and funding
Our students are eligible for PCDL funding, of up to £10,000. Contact us for details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sarah Bell