We have no formal requirements, however applicants will be required to complete our application process and attend 2 interviews, one of which will be with a senior member of our training team.
Months of entry
A three year part time Diploma Course leading to qualification as a Psychotherapeutic Counsellor with Children and Adolescents and both BACP and UKCP Registration as a Child & Adolescent Therapeutic Counsellor and Psychotherapeutic Counsellor respectively.
- Length of course: 3 years
- Primary mode of study: Part-time; Weekend
- Location: Newcastle Training Centre
- Specialism: Child & Adolescent (individual “Child” or “Adolescent” specialism also available for UKCP accreditation)
- Accreditation: BACP and UKCP Accredited Course. Register and practice as a BACP-accredited Therapeutic Counsellor and UKCP-accredited Psychotherapeutic Counsellor on completion of the course.
- Progression: On completion it is possible to progress onto the Diploma in Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy and/or the MSc in Psychotherapy.
Fees and funding
Our students are eligible for PCDL funding, of up to £10,000. Contact us for details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sarah Bell