We have no formal requirements, however applicants will be required to complete our application process and attend 2 interviews, one of which will be with a senior member of our training team.
Months of entry
This four year part-time course leads to Registration with the UKCP as a Child Psychotherapist.
- Length of course: 4 years
- Primary mode of study: Part-time, Weekend
- Location: Newcastle Training Centre
- Specialism: Child & Adolescent
- Accreditation: Course Accredited by UKCP. Register and practice as a UKCP-accredited Psychotherapist on completion of the course
- Progression: On completion it is possible to progress onto the MSc in Psychotherapy.
Fees and funding
Our students are eligible for PCDL funding, of up to £10,000. Contact us for details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sarah Bell