We have no formal requirements, however applicants will be required to complete our application process and attend 2 interviews, one of which will be with a senior member of our training team.
Months of entry
The pathway to a career as a BACP-registered Psychotherapeutic Counsellor with Children and Adolescents.
The Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (DPC) with Children & Adolescents is a cost effective, manageable training course which is designed for those seeking to become professional counsellors with children and adolescents. It is also relevant for individuals who may wish to develop and expand advanced counselling skills within either work or vocational settings.
- Length of course: 3 years
- Primary mode of study: Part-time, Evening (normally 5pm-9pm once per week)
- Location: Newcastle Training Centre
- Specialism: Children & Adolescents
- Accreditation: BACP Accredited Course. Register and practice as a BACP-accredited Therapeutic counsellor on completion of the course. Potentially register as a Child Psychotherapeutic Counsellor with UKCP.
- Progression: In the final year, it is possible to progress onto the Diploma in Child Psychotherapy.
Fees and funding
Our students are eligible for PCDL funding, of up to £10,000. Contact us for details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sarah Bell