We have no formal requirements, however applicants will be required to complete our application process and attend 2 interviews, one of which will be with a senior member of our training team.
Months of entry
The pathway to a career as a professionally registered Psychotherapeutic Counsellor with Children and Adolescents.
The Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (DPC) with Children & Adolescents course is a cost effective, manageable training route which runs on weekday evenings and is designed for those seeking to become professional counsellors with children and adolescents. It is also relevant for individuals who may wish to develop and expand advanced counselling skills within either work or vocational settings.
- Length of course: 3 years
- Primary mode of study: Part-time, Evening (normally 5pm-9pm once per week)
- Location: Teesside Training Centre
- Specialism: Children & Adolescents
- Progression: Towards the end of the course, it is possible to progress onto the Diploma in Child Psychotherapy.
Fees and funding
Our students are eligible for PCDL funding, of up to £10,000. Contact us for details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sarah Bell