We have no formal requirements, however applicants will be required to complete our application process and attend 2 interviews, one of which will be with a senior member of our training team.
Months of entry
This four year part-time course is accredited by the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) and leads to registration with the UK Council for Psychotherapy as a Psychotherapist. On successful completion of the course and training requirements you will be awarded the UKCP accredited Diploma in Psychotherapy.
- Length of course: 4 years
- Primary mode of study: Part-time, Weekend (normally 10am-5pm Saturday and Sunday once per month)
- Location: Newcastle Training Centre
- Specialism: Adult
- Accreditation: Course Accredited by UKCP. Register and practice as a UKCP-accredited Psychotherapist on completion of the course
- Progression: Towards the end of your thrid year it is possible to apply to join the PGDip/MSc in Psychotherapy.
Fees and funding
Our students are eligible for PCDL funding, of up to £10,000. Contact us for details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sarah Bell