Applicants will normally be expected to have a good honours degree. This does not have to be in design but, applicants should have experience in a relevant industry or be able to demonstrate a link between their current job/experience and design. This refers to design in the broadest sense so can include organisational design, systems design and service design as well as more traditional design disciplines such as product, fashion and graphics.
Months of entry
January, April, July, October
The MA Design Management programme is an ideal course for those looking to develop and enhance their careers through an excellent understanding of the value of design and innovation. You will learn how to harness the power of creativity within business and how this can be used as a strategic tool.
- Prepare to take on managerial roles supported by your understanding of how to harness the power of design within a corporate context
- Engage with industrial multidisciplinary projects based on real life situations
- Applicants with substantial relevant experience alone will be considered on individual merit
- Also available at our Newcastle Campus
- Upon graduating, opt to join one of a Professional Pathways programme, to further build your skills and employability with one of the UK’s leading corporate training providers, QA.
Please note this programme is also available at our London campus.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions