You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
One academic reference is required.
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
Our MSc Marketing degree will help you become a market-ready professional with a global outlook, equipped for a successful international career in marketing, business or management. Created in close consultation with the marketing industry and the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), it develops the strengths, abilities and understanding today's marketing employers are looking for.
You'll explore the fundamental issues and concepts of marketing practice, before learning about consumer buying behaviour and the factors that influence it. You'll also take a holistic view of an organisation and how it attempts to develop marketing strategy in a challenging global environment.
As a student of MSc Marketing, you’ll automatically become a student member of the CIM, allowing you to access their learning resources and events.
Why choose this Degree?
- Small group teaching delivered by a team of specialists who have both academic and extensive marketing industry credentials.
- You will complete a hands-on project; giving you a fantastic opportunity to use the theories and knowledge, you've gained to produce a meaningful piece of work. Projects include Consultancy Experience Project, Internship, Business Research Project and Global Experience Project.
- Typically, these routes are made up of students from over 25 different countries, which means you will have a truly international learning experience.
- You will complete a comprehensive development programme, which includes a short residential team-building course, usually held in the Peak District.
- NTU’s teaching and learning is gold-rated by the government’s Teaching Excellence Framework – that means you can count on outstanding teaching and learning, an education that’s truly focused on the workplace, and fantastic support in and outside of the classroom.
- We are 5th for number of postgraduate taught students studying Marketing (HESA data 2016-17).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0) 115 848 4460