You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
One academic reference is required.
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
Our MSc International Business (Single Award) degree is designed to equip you with broad knowledge across a wide range of international business topics, and to enable you to develop more specialist knowledge as the course progresses. The courses are not restricted to students with a first degree related to business or management.
With our degree, you can gain an incredibly valuable international experience in just a year. Study with us in the UK, immerse yourself in a new culture at one of our European partner institutions and choose from an exciting range of hands-on final projects.
As an International Business single award student, you will have several study options, so you can shape your experience around your ambitions, interests and commitments.
Our standard Masters involves rigorous core studies here at the Business School, followed by a term studying abroad at one of our partner institutions in Germany, France, South Korea, Czech Republic, Belgium, Sweden, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Slovenia, Poland, Switzerland and Portugal.
Why choose this degree?
- This degree will enable participants to study business while providing an insight into cultural and international impacts. It will also provide participants with a greater cultural awareness.
- The degree is distinctly multidisciplinary in nature and aims to equip participants for improving their own management action.
- You will complete a comprehensive development programme, which includes a short residential team-building course, normally held in the Peak District.
- You can learn from the best by attending guest lectures from leading organisations. Previous speakers have included representatives from companies such as E.ON, Lego, Experian, Santander, and IBM.
- NTU’s teaching and learning is gold-rated by the government’s Teaching Excellence Framework – that means you can count on outstanding teaching and learning, an education that’s truly focused on the workplace, and fantastic support in and outside of the classroom.
Fees and funding
The course fees are:
- £10,500 (one year full-time)
The government introduced a new postgraduate loan scheme for Master degrees. The loan will be a contribution towards the costs of study and it will be at the student's discretion to use the loan towards fees, maintenance costs or other costs.
NTU is pleased to offer a number of scholarships worth up to the value of half your tuition fee. These scholarships are available to students who have been made an offer of a place to study on an eligible postgraduate Masters course starting in September or January and the scholarships will be available in the form of a tuition fee reduction.
We award these competitive scholarships to students who can demonstrate excellent achievement, passion and dedication to their studies.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0)115 848 4460