You will need one of the following:
- Honours degree;
- Work experience in a HR related role;
- Applicants with a non-standard entry qualifications and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
The Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Management is an advanced-level course which helps to build on your HR, leadership and development skills. This course will develop your knowledge and understanding of the major elements of managerial, personnel and development principles and practices.
This course is ideally suited to:
- Those who have completed the Certificate in HR Resources and would like to develop to the next level;
- Those who are looking to develop a career in HR management or development;
- Those who need to understand the role of HR or Leadership and Development in the wider organisational and environmental context;
- Those seeking to progress and further develop their professional knowledge; and
- Those wanting to study a recognised qualification
You’ll be able to demonstrate a critical understanding of contemporary issues and current thinking around organisations and their management, as well as the conceptual frameworks, perspectives and issues associated with the management of human resources.
Nottingham Business School has an established reputation for providing high quality CIPD approved courses and has offered the equivalent of a CIPD Foundation Level course for over 30 years
The Postgraduate Diploma in HRM is approved by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and successful completion of the course leads to Associate membership of the CIPD.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0)115 848 4460