- Honours degree;
- Employment in a HR role to enable you to undertake a work-based project;
- Applicants with a non-standard entry qualifications and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants should have HR work experience that gives exposure around areas including grievances, disciplinaries, recruitment processes, organising or delivering development sessions.
Months of entry
The Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Management is an advanced-level course which helps to build on your HR, leadership and development skills. This course will develop your knowledge and understanding of the major elements of managerial, personnel and development principles and practices.
This course is ideally suited to:
- Those who have completed the Certificate in HR Resources and would like to develop to the next level;
- Those who are looking to develop a career in HR management or development;
- Those who need to understand the role of HR or Leadership and Development in the wider organisational and environmental context;
- Those seeking to progress and further develop their professional knowledge; and
- Those wanting to study a recognised qualification
You’ll be able to demonstrate a critical understanding of contemporary issues and current thinking around organisations and their management, as well as the conceptual frameworks, perspectives and issues associated with the management of human resources.
Nottingham Business School has an established reputation for providing high quality CIPD approved courses and has offered the equivalent of a CIPD Foundation Level course for over 30 years
The Postgraduate Diploma in HRM is approved by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and successful completion of the course leads to Associate membership of the CIPD.
Information for international students
English language entry requirements
If English is not your first language you need to show us that your language skills are strong enough for intensive academic study. We usually ask for an IELTS test and we accept some alternative English Language tests.
You will need to following to apply for this course:
- IETLS 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill)
For a list of our language requirements please visit our English language page.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0) 115 848 4200