You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
One academic reference is required.
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
Our MSc Management and Innovation and Enterprise degree is designed to support you through the process of creating a powerful value proposition for a new enterprise – and then taking it global. Innovation is at the heart of any new proposition, you’ll start to develop your understanding of contemporary innovation, its value, its development and its protection.
You’ll develop the mental tools that help entrepreneurs and managers orchestrate innovation activities throughout value networks. This will help you understand the role of innovation within current complex markets, and provides you with a strategic framework for development and protection of offers that are valued by both the market and by customers. It also explores contemporary developments in innovation, and how these shape the innovation process.
This course will give you the skills you need to start up your own enterprise, or to advise start-ups on growth and internationalisation. You could also use your skills to follow a career in business strategy or development consultancy.
When you graduate, you'll receive both the Masters degree and a Chartered Institute of Managers (CMI) Level 7 qualification in Management and Leadership. Our partnership with the CMI means that you'll enjoy complimentary student membership for the duration of your course, and for the first year after graduation.
Why study this degree?
- You will complete a hands-on project, giving you a fantastic opportunity to use the theories and knowledge you've gained to produce a meaningful piece of work. Projects include the Consultancy Experience Project, Internship, Business Research Project and Global Experience Project.
- Your entrepreneurial experience will be enriched by the participation in an international entrepreneurship 'boot-camp', generating seeds for starting your own venture or advising other early stage entrepreneurs.
- The route will provide you with potential access to the entrepreneurial community, presenting you with connections to experts and entrepreneurs.
- You will complete a comprehensive development programme, which includes a short residential team-building course, usually held in the Peak District.
- Typically, these routes are made up of students from over 25 different countries, which means you will have a truly international learning experience.
- NTU’s teaching and learning is gold-rated by the government’s Teaching Excellence Framework – that means you can count on outstanding teaching and learning, an education that’s truly focused on the workplace, and fantastic support in and outside of the classroom.
- We are ranked amongst the top 100 universities globally in the Financial Times 2017 ranking for Masters in Management.
- We are 9th for the number of postgraduate taught students studying Management Studies (HESA data 2016/17)
Information for international students
You'll need to meet the minimum English entry requirement for your chosen course to qualify to study here at NTU. The requirements for all our courses are listed on the English language pages.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0) 115 848 4460