You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
One academic or vocational reference is required.
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and/or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
Our MSc Management and International Business course explores how to manage effectively in increasingly global work environments. It builds the powerful, practical skills you need to deal with the problems faced by managers working internationally.
This course explores how to manage effectively in increasingly global work environments. You'll develop a strong understanding of the global supply chain, as well as how organisations within it perform in relation to one another. An experience-based module also gives you the opportunity to work abroad, developing skills and experience of operating in an overseas context.
During your studies, you’ll focus on international value chains and cross cultural management issues, consider how organisations capture value through new product and services and deliver value through international operations and supply chains. In addition, you will study how cultural, linguistic and physical barriers affect organisations and how, in turn, organisations respond in order to adapt to those barriers.
When you graduate, you'll receive both the Masters degree and a Chartered Institute of Managers (CMI) Level 7 qualification in Management and Leadership. Our partnership with the CMI means that you'll enjoy complimentary student membership for the duration of your course, and for the first year after graduation.
Why study this degree?
- You'll complete a hands-on project, giving you a fantastic opportunity to use the theories and knowledge you've gained to produce a meaningful piece of work. Projects include Consultancy Experience Project, Internship, Business Research Project and Global Experience Project.
- Students on these routes typically come from over 25 different countries, which means you will have a truly international learning experience.
- You will complete a comprehensive development programme, which includes a short residential team-building course, usually held in the Peak District.
- NTU’s teaching and learning is gold-rated by the government’s Teaching Excellence Framework – that means you can count on outstanding teaching and learning, an education that’s truly focused on the workplace, and fantastic support in and outside of the classroom.
- We are ranked amongst the top 100 universities globally in the Financial Times 2017 ranking for Masters in Management.
- We are 9th for the number of postgraduate taught students studying Management Studies (HESA data 2016/17)
Information for international students
You'll need to meet the minimum English entry requirement for your chosen course to qualify to study here at NTU. The requirements for all our courses are listed on the English language pages.
Fees and funding
The course fees are:
- £9,500 (one year full-time)
- £10,885 (£9,500 in Year One and £1,385 in Year Two)
The government introduced a new postgraduate loan scheme for Master degrees. The loan will be a contribution towards the costs of study and it will be at the student's discretion to use the loan towards fees, maintenance costs or other costs.
NTU is pleased to offer a number of scholarships worth up to the value of half your tuition fee. These scholarships are available to students who have been made an offer of a place to study on an eligible postgraduate Masters course starting in September or January and the scholarships will be available in the form of a tuition fee reduction.
We award these competitive scholarships to students who can demonstrate excellent achievement, passion and dedication to their studies.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0) 115 848 4460