You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
One academic reference is required.
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
Our MSc Management and Marketing course gives you a strong understanding of the fundamental issues behind marketing practice. You will explore the marketing planning process, marketing concepts and debates. You will also develop an in-depth understanding of the complexities of the consumer by exploring buyer behaviour.
Building on this, you will examine strategic marketing issues and contemporary practice, taking a holistic view of how organisations respond to an ever-changing global environment. This includes understanding how marketing operates not just in a consumer-facing context, but also in business-to-business and not-for-profit contexts.
You will become equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to develop and implement innovative, value-adding marketing solutions to help maintain superior customer satisfaction.
You’ll become a well-rounded manager able to operate globally and across a wide variety of business environments. We’ll give you the theoretical insights and practical relevance necessary for a successful graduate career in management.
When you graduate, you'll receive both the Masters degree and a Chartered Institute of Managers (CMI) Level 7 qualification in Management and Leadership. Our partnership with the CMI means that you'll enjoy complimentary student membership for the duration of your course, and for the first year after graduation.
Why study this degree?
- You will complete a hands-on project, giving you a fantastic opportunity to use the theories and knowledge you've gained to produce a meaningful piece of work. Projects include Consultancy Experience Project, Internship, Business Research Project and Global Experience Project.
- This route has been designed to provide you with an understanding of marketing principles and practices and key analytical techniques.
- Typically, these routes are made up of students from over 25 different countries, which means you will have a truly international learning experience.
- You will complete a comprehensive development programme, which includes a short residential team-building course, usually held in the Peak District.
- NTU’s teaching and learning is gold-rated by the government’s Teaching Excellence Framework – that means you can count on outstanding teaching and learning, an education that’s truly focused on the workplace, and fantastic support in and outside of the classroom.
- We are ranked amongst the top 100 universities globally in the Financial Times 2017 ranking for Masters in Management.
- We are 9th for the number of postgraduate taught students studying Management Studies (HESA data 2016/17)
Information for international students
You'll need to meet the minimum English entry requirement for your chosen course to qualify to study here at NTU. The requirements for all our courses are listed on the English language pages.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0) 115 848 4460