You will need:
- A 2.2 honours degree in Business / Marketing with one-third credits in Marketing or CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing and
- Minimum 18 months in a managerial or supervisory role
- Significant experience (minimum three years) working in a marketing management role.
- Academic or vocational reference
Months of entry
January, September, April
The Diploma in Professional Marketing gives you the required knowledge, skills and understanding at management level to take a strategic approach to marketing planning. By understanding key marketing metrics and measurement techniques you will be able to interpret relevant insight and make informed strategic decisions.
This course is aimed at marketers in operational, supervisory or management roles who want to develop their marketing knowledge and skills. It is suitable for department managers, functional managers, product/brand managers, account managers, marketing executives and business development managers.
Successful completion of the Diploma in Professional Marketing will establish the knowledge, skills and understanding to be able to perform at a management level, and to carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
Those who successfully achieve this qualification are able to understand the wider role of marketing and how their practical skills can be applied to their career progression within the marketing profession.
Information for international students
English language requirements - IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0) 115 848 4460