An undergraduate degree (2.2 or above).
Months of entry
For non-Law graduates interested in becoming a solicitor or barrister, this course is the stepping stone to the Legal Practice Course or Bar Professional Training Course and a career as a solicitor or barrister in the UK. The course is approved by the Law Society and Bar Standards Board.
Why choose this course?
- We offer a multi-award-winning pro bono programme, including a Legal Advice Centre for the local community.
- Students who successfully complete this course are guaranteed a place on Nottingham Law School's highly regarded LLM Legal Practice Course (LLM LPC). Successful candidates intending to be barristers are also looked upon favourably for a place on our LLM Bar Professional Training Course. We encourage you to submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment. These courses can reach maximum capacity prior to the course start date.
- You will be taught in small groups by supportive teaching staff.
- Scholarships are available.
- Our summer schools programme will provide you with an insight into international law.
- We offer excellent careers support, through our dedicated Employability team.
- Every student will take part in career enhancing opportunities during the course of the year.
- Lectures and seminars are designed to encourage interactive learning, as our students learn in small groups.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Nottingham Law School Enquiries
- +44 (0)115 848 4460