You will need: a good honours degree (minimum 2.2) or equivalent in a relevant discipline, or relevant experience to supply examples of your work. If English is not your first language you will need to meet our requirements. Please see the NTU website for more information.
Months of entry
This course gives you the opportunity to work at the centre of the most dynamic, powerful and influential areas of professional design. You will learn how to plan and create brands that will speak with power and persuasion. At the start of the course you'll work on short projects which are aimed at challenging conventions. You'll then focus on a subject of your choice through research and development. You will also build a Professional Journal which explores current thought and practice.
- Develop a project tailored to your own personal interests and career aspirations.
- Engage with industry by undertaking short internships and studio visits.
- Work in our dedicated Art and Design postgraduate studio.
- Benefit from regular lectures from leading figures in the design industry.
- Attend workshops covering typography, visual language, branding, storyboarding and life drawing sessions.
- Opt for an additional advanced research module if you’re thinking of progressing to PhD or Professional Doctorate study.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you'll also need IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component. We also offer a three week course in Study Skills for Postgraduate Art and Design which is designed to help prepare you for postgraduate study, Find out more at www.ntu.ac.uk/pgstudyskills
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||100|
Course contact details
- School of Art & Design Postgraduate Office
- +44 (0) 115 848 8434