Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You will need: a good honours degree (minimum 2.2) or equivalent in a relevant discipline, or relevant experience and a creative portfolio.
Months of entry
Brand creation is about attitude. It’s about creating and sustaining trust and giving purpose. It means delivering on promises and being relevant. The best and most successful brands are completely coherent. Every aspect of what they do reinforces who they are.
Our Branding and Identity course offers you the opportunity to investigate one of the most dynamic, powerful and influential areas of professional graphic design. We believe that storytelling and conceptual thinking is at the heart of good branding. As part of this course you will produce highly considered research and enquiry into the strategies and overarching narratives that underpin this branch of design. Our aim is to challenge and support you to become a creative thinker, who has learned to plan and create brands that will speak with power and persuasion.
- Develop a project tailored to your own personal interests and career aspirations
- Engage with industry by undertaking short internships and studio visits
- Work in our dedicated Art & Design postgraduate studio
- Benefit from regular lectures from leading figures in the design industry
- Attend workshops covering typography, visual language, branding, storyboarding and life drawing sessions
- Opt for an additional advanced research module if you’re thinking of progressing on to PhD or Professional Doctorate study.
Visit our course page to view student work.
Information for international students
English language requirement - IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill) or the equivalent.
Fees and funding
Please visit our funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 115 848 4200