You will need a good honours degree (minimum 2.2) or equivalent in a relevant discipline, or relevant experience, and to supply examples of your work.
Months of entry
This course allows you to develop your professional and educational profile, alongside employment or other commitments. With a similar curriculum to our full-time MA Graphic Design this part-time course is delivered in a more flexible way, in order to suit your individual needs. You can study a range of specialist topics including illustration, branding and identity, digital interactive media or animation. You'll choose to develop your own practical project, or write a dissertation.
- Have the support and flexibility to study a master's course around your existing commitments, including employment
- Develop a project tailored to your own personal interests and career aspirations.
- Choose to develop a practical project, or research and write a dissertation.
- Have the opportunity to study across the broad subject of Graphic Design, choosing specialist topics such as illustration, branding and digital interactive media.
- Be allocated a personal supervisor, who will provide continuity throughout the development of your work.
- Take part in group tutorials and development workshops at the University.
- Work with other part-time students on the course in online study groups.
- Opt for an additional advanced research module if you're thinking of progressing to PhD or Professional Doctorate study.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you will need to meet our requirements.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)115 848 4200